CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Bear Lake Swim



Last Sunday evening, Jessi, Roger, Steve and I headed to Bear Lake for an open water swim. Emma came along for the fun too! I don't have a wetsuit, so Kim was gracious enough to let me borrow hers! We got in a great workout, and of course had tons of fun! I even got to practice drafting after Jessi for about 15 seconds! It was awesome! After the swim, RT gave us some tips on running our bikes into transition with one hand (something we had just talked about at our Tri Fusion meeting). I am SO going to learn how to do this for next season! It will help take precious seconds off my transition times :) After the swim, we SURPRISINGLY ended up at Twigs for a majorly yummy meal! I had a great time friends! Can't wait to do it again ;)

11 comments:

Jen said...

So fun! I love the photo of you after you realized your wetsuit was on backwards! :)

Tiffany said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I LOVE that you had your wet suit on backwards! I was cracking up at that pic!

M-Dot said...

Lol Too! Have a great first day at school!
Michelle

jessithompson said...

Fun times! Hard to believe working out can be so much fun! Thanks for the great time, girl. Let's do it again! Be sure to save your receipts for Emma. ;) XOXO

Steve said...

It was definitely a fun workout. Maybe at the next meeting we can talk about our wetsuit experiences:) JK. Definitely hardcore to get out in the open water without any races coming up.

Jamie said...

Hey Trish! Thanks for all your fun comments! I love checking in on your life...you look great and are working so hard! I am trying to train for a half marathon. I think I can do that...but I'm not a good distance swimmer...any advice on training??

Kim said...

Hot wetsuit!!

XO

Life is short but God is sweet said...

wow this is crazy. I was on a friends blog and I clicked on a blog linked to her blog. your blog was the first blog listed on that blog.

I looked at a few posts and saw your parents. they look great. hope all is good with you. Say hi to your folks. God's blessings,

Kim Chaffin

Ali Ty Stitt said...

How are you?
Love the Pictures of you..fun!

Keith and Meghan said...

Thanks for the comment:)
Can't wait for the debut of your daily outfit blogs :)!!!
PS I showed your blog to my sister so that she can start getting pumped to meet you--I'm thinking we are due for a cocktail night.

Phaedra Cote said...

okay. I know I've been absent from blogging lately....but this one's a little old. get on it girl!

miss you-
P