CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Life...

So...it has been quite awhile since I have blogged. Lets just say life has been a LITTLE stressful lately. And when life gets stressful, I tend to freak out. Thankfully, I have AMAZING friends who know just what to say to me to bring be back to reality. A little shout out to Jen, Natalie, Tiffany, Jessi, Kim, Meghan, Abi, Kya and Christina for being my support system. I love you girls and I promise I will settle down soon :)

One little girl who has helped to remind me of what is really important is my "niece" Delaney. She is my BFF's daughter and I am her "unofficial" FAVORITE auntie! (And we all know I LOVE to be the favorite!) I spent time with D last weekend and we had a little photo shoot. I am a firm believer in the self portrait picture, taken by one of the people in the picture. I love to do smiling pictures, followed by, obviously, silly face pictures. This is something I do with my students too, and let me just say that sometimes kids make the funniest faces!! I love it!



After I took a few pictures of us, Delaney decided that SHE wanted to take a self portrait picture. So, here it is...HILARIOUS! Short arms apparently make for an extreme close-up!

Delaney and I had a blast playing together! Let's just say that it was GOOD to laugh! I am so grateful for my fawesome friends and family! Life gets hectic sometimes, but it will always work itself out! Sometimes a little laughter is just what the doctor ordered.

9 comments:

Steve said...

Glad you were able to enjoy the moment. Life has it's ups and downs but staying positive is key.

Phaedra Cote said...

Trish-Glad to see you updated...I know how busy life can get and I'm sorry you've been stressed out. You look hot in those pictures though, even the funny face ones!

Kiddos always seem to put things in check. Always make time for play-dates ;)

miss you-
P.

Keith and Meghan said...

Amen sister! Even though we are in the "When you think you're done, you've just begun" phase of our lives!!! I'm so glad to have such an awesome 2nd grade team!

Tiffany said...

Well it's about time you put a new post up here! Fun to see pics of Delaney! I have heard you talk about her so much so it's nice to finally put a face to the name.

Glad you were able to relax and laugh today. It's just what you need. xoxo

jessithompson said...

Love ya, Tric! Onward and upward, girl! XOXO

Kim said...

Glad to hear you're bloggin again girl. Missed ya!

What is down must come up...hang in there sweet stuff. Love ya muchas!

K

Jen said...

Love you dearly, girl!
Glad to hear life is a little less stressful!
XOXO!

Anonymous said...

Haha on you, Tric-y! I am commenting on your blog, not simply stalking you today. Thank you for making me a part of your life, stressful or not, you are a true friend and I love ya!

You are managing your stress well and will pull through and become even stronger than ever. It's all about perspective sometimes, so keep it real, but not real serious.

XOXO,

Nat

Jen said...

Just waiting for another post...
I miss you, friend! Hope conferences are going well!!