CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Party Like a Rock Star

Can I just say that tri athletes SERIOUSLY know how to party!?! The Tri Fusion End of Season Party was awesome! After a few months of careful planning and hard work, it was so nice to see it all come together and go off without a hitch! Thanks again to everyone who helped make the night possible! It was a super fun way to end the season and celebrate the amazing year we had! Till next year...
Jen, me and Tiff

Natalie and me

Kim, Laura and I




Jessi and me


Me, Jessie, Timmers and Andy (and Squirt!)

6 comments:

Emilie said...

First of all, you look AMAZING! WOW! It looks like you all had tons of fun! Let's catch up, soon!
E

Tiffany said...

Woman, you were smokin' on Friday night! Please take a minute to compare last year's pictures to this years! All I have to say is WOW!!!

Trish said...

I don't even recognize that girl in last years pictures!

Steve said...

Thanks for all the work you did. You were the reason it went so smoothly. Could it get any crazier?

jessithompson said...

I second Tiffany's thoughts - HOT, HOT, HOT! Thanks for all the behind the scenes work that made everything run as well as it did. I regret that it ended up being so stressful for you, but know that it turned out great in the end.

Jen said...

You look so beautiful, Trish!! Love you dearly!!